Thursday, November 24, 2011

9 Days To Go!!

There's 9 days left to go before Gianne's 2nd birthday party celebration.

All my layouts are finally done and some of them are already printed out in our home printer: the name tags, thank you tag cards, stickers in the towel lollipops & guest list.

But there are layouts still left to be printed outside, like the tarpaulin, invites and the guestboard; which will be printed by my hubby, Jjay at Divisoria when he goes there this Sunday. He will also be buying balloons that are going to be used for that day and maybe small plushy toys to be given to toddlers that are aged 2 years old and below.

I've already paid the downpayment for our cake supplier, Sid's Party Favors last Tuesday, November 22, 2011 and she confirmed our payment.

About the ref magnets, I've sent an email to UNLIprintshoppe regarding my concern about their bank details so that I can make my payments.

I'm still waiting if Gianne will win Milkita Lollipop's Birthday Treats up to next week. I will be buying candies for the candy corner maybe 1 or 2 days before the party.

I'm so excited for Gianne's 2nd Birthday Party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment